The San Diego Adult Activity Committee is proud to announce the next gathering will be on February 18th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm at California Zoroastrian Center - Guive building in San Diego at 1721 Hornblend Street.
We have fun new activities for all to enjoy!
1. We invite all Zoroastrian 35 and over to join us and have a fun-filled day.
2. ZAAC will provide sandwiches, soft drinks, coffee, and tea for a small donation.
3. Parizad Bozorgchami is leading a modern Tai Chi exercise for a healthy body and mind.
4. Bingo games for all interested guests.
5. We would like to welcome two new additions to our Adult Activity Committee. Mitra and Kambiz Marzbani will be joining as committee volunteers. Welcome Mitra and Kambiz!
6. Jilah Gheibi will lead a discussion round table on Poet Ferdowsi his work and importance in Persian culture and Persian language, his literary masterpiece, and definitive of the ethnonational cultural identity of Iran.
Looking forward to seeing you all there. If you have any questions or need transportation, please contact one of us, your committee members:
Dar yush Bas tani
Kam biz Mar zbani
Mitra Yaz dani Bui cky
Ho ma Zar toshty