List of services:
Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of our religion. Provide spiritual and ethical guidance and assistance to members.
1) Respond to requests for assistance during emergencies or crises.
2) Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
3) Visit people in homes, hospitals, and prisons to provide them with comfort and support.
4) Administer religious rites or ordinances.
5) Study and interpret religious texts, doctrines, and/or traditions.
6) Counsel individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.
7) Organize and lead regular religious services.
8) Conduct special ceremonies such as weddings, funerals. Plan and lead religious education programs for their Sedreh-pooshi.
9) Instruct people who seek initiation into Zoroastrian Religion (i.e reversion / conversion )
10) Pray and promote spirituality.
11) Educate and prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
Ashodad / Kadr-Dani
By the California Mobeds and Mobedyars (CMM)
“Ashodad” or “Ghadr-Dani” for the performance of religious services provided by Mobeds & Mobedyars invited by the family:
Wedding/Gavah $300 per Mobed per ceremony
Sedreh-Pushi $300 per ceremony, additional person $100. e.g. 3 kids = 300 +100+100
Jashan / Jashan–Khani / Afaringan /Avval/ Seeom/Ruzeh/ Saal $150 per Mobed, Per ceremony.
Sare Khaak $250 per Mobed
Shabgire Sevvom & Sobhe chaharom (early morning) $250 per Mobed
Any ceremony’s Avesta khani such as Ruzeh/ jashan/Saal performing at Mobed’s home privately $100 per ceremony
Travel, Transportation and accommodation (in addition to above amounts):
Pre-paid Air ticket and/or mileage as appropriate
Overnight accommodation as appropriate
Use of Association facilities and supplies: as per Association regulations.
This list is intended to be a guideline and consideration will be given to geographical and logistical variations through North America and financial ability of the family requesting these prayers.
These guidelines are subject to change.
MOBEDYAR M I T R A M O R A V P O U R
MOBED S H A H R Y A R B A N K I
MOBED F A R I B O R Z S H A H Z A D I
MOBED A S H K A N B A S T A N I
MOBEDYAR R O S T A M S A A L E S
MOBEDYAR B E H R A M D E B O O
HIRBOD A R A S H K A S R A V I
MOBEDYAR M A N E C K B H U J W A L A
MOBED R O S T A M V A H I D I